Duration: Start from 2D1N
Valid til 31st March 2023 only
Sipadan Mabul Resort
✈⛵Sipadan Mabul Resort Deals❗👫🧡
Escape to paradise with a stay at Mabul Water Bungalow or Mabul Resort, two stunning properties located on the idyllic island of Mabul in Sabah, Malaysia. Whether you're seeking adventure and excitement or peace and tranquility, these resorts offer the perfect setting for your dream vacation.
Both non-diver (Snorkeling packages) and diver (Licensed diving) packages include:
- 🚐Land transfer from Tawau Airport to Semporna Town and return (70 minutes per way)
🚤Boat transfer from Semporna Jetty to Mabul Island (60 minutes per way)
🏠 Chalet accommodation on twin sharing basis. Single/Solo traveler is subjected to Single Supplement for OWN CHALET with NO SHARING option. (Single Supplement rate: additional 50% from the above package rate)
- All food and hot beverage while at the resort (excluding alcoholic, fruit juice and carbonated soft drinks)
*For diver package only
- 3 guided boat dives daily – except on arrival & departure day with no dive allowed within 24 hours prior to departure flight time
Use of tank with air, weights and weight belt
Unlimited jetty diving from Mabul's House Reef with buddy
For package 6Days 5Nights or above, a 1 day guaranteed diving at Sipadan Island for 3 boat dives with divemaster (excluding permit fee @ RM 140.00 (subject to 6% service tax) per person per day to be paid at the resort)
- All prices quoted above are in Ringgit Malaysia (RM) and EXCLUDES of Semporna Jetty Fee* and the TTx (Tourism Tax)
- Jetty Fee (inclusive SST) - RM 10.00 per person (payable to the Municipal Council of Semporna) - implemented since 2012
- TTx (Tourism Tax) – RM 10.00 per room per night (payable to the Royal Malaysian Customs Department)
- Combining Diver Package(D) and Non-Diver Package(ND) is not allowed (diver has to decide between Diver package (D) OR Non-Diver package (ND) throughout their stay)
- To purchase Diver Package, one must be a certified/licensed diver
- No pregnant woman are allowed by boat to Mabul Island
- No dive allowed within 24 hours prior to departure flight time.
- Snorkel by boat is not available
- Diver guest are encourage to bring along their own equipment otherwise opt for rental from dive centre.
Boat Schedule (Fixed schedule)
- Semporna jetty to Mabul Resort - 10:00 am, 12:30 pm and 04:30 pm
- Mabul Island to Semporna jetty - 06:30 am, 11:00 am and 02:00pm
- Additional fee will be charged for unscheduled transfers
Whenever necessary, the resort management reserves the right to change the boat schedule at anytime. Therefore, please always double check with the resort management for your boat & flight information.
Check-in / Check-out Time
- Check-in time into chalet - 02:00pm
- Check-out time from chalet - 12:00pm
We recommend that if you intend to go scuba diving, make sure you have an insurance policy that covers this activity. We strongly recommend that all guests take out adequate travel insurance covers accident, loss caused by cancellations, loss of luggage, personal property, medical expenses, medical evacuation and weather disruption / cancellations (including activity cancellations). Guests intending on participating in diving activities must ensure their insurance covers them for SCUBA related activities and has appropriate 'depth ' coverage.
Sipadan-Mabul Resort has 22 standalone chalets also categorized as detached (16 units twin-bed and 6 units double bed) (built up size 22X28ft) which could accommodate 44 guests at any one time. All the chalets are made from native materials of Borneo, built with own balcony with mosquito screen, attached private shower/toilet and hot shower facilities, the comfort of air-conditioning, which are available for 24 hours, selected satellite TV channels, mini bar and in-room safety box.
Sipadan-Mabul Resort has 3 suite chalets (double bed - built up size 28X31ft and 34X34ft), which could accommodate 6 guests at any one time. All the chalets are made from native materials of Borneo, built with own balcony with mosquito screen, attached private shower/toilet and hot shower facilities, the comfort of air-conditioning, which are available for 24 hours, selected satellite TV channels, mini bar and in-room safety box.
MABUL WATER BUNGALOW is a floating dive-resort wholly owned by Sipadan-Mabul Resort (Sabah) Sdn. Bhd. (SMART), is situated at Mabul Island overlooking the world-known Sipadan Island which is 15-minutes away by speedboat.
Be the first to get updates and news from Gem’Yummy!
Unit No- F-1-23, First Floor, Block F,
Plaza Tanjung Aru, 88100 Kota Kinabalu,
Email & Tel
+ (6) 016 240 4188 (English & Malay)
+(6) 016 588 0035 (Mandarin)